Duldig Studio Re-opens
The Duldig Studio Museum + Sculpture Garden has re-opened to the public for walk-ins and booked tours.
The Duldig Studio is open Tuesdays from 1-4pm, Thursdays from 1-4pm, and the second Sunday of every month.
Please read through our key requirements for safe access and visitor attendance. If you have any questions, please contact the Duldig Studio at email@example.com or call us on 9885 3358.
We are happy to discuss any concerns you may have about our re-opening requirements of entry as the COVID-19 period has been a challenging period for many. As a community, we are all in this together.
- In alignment with the Victorian Government Roadmap guidelines, all patrons aged 16 and over entering the Studio must display proof of vaccination or have a verifiable medical exemption for entry.
- As of 15th of March 2022, face masks are no longer required indoors. This information may change with little to no notice as per advice from the Victorian Government
- Hand sanitiser is available at all times.
- Please self-assess how you are feeling before entering, and stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Be kind and patient with staff and volunteers.
Our COVID Safe plan outlines the commitment we have as a community-focused museum to protect the safety and wellbeing of Duldig Staff and Volunteers. The listed conditions of entry for our reopening period are designed to keep you, our staff and volunteers feeling safe and secure.
The Duldig Studio is open twice each week (Tuesdays & Thursdays 1pm – 4pm) and every second Sunday per month Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make a booking.
We can be contacted by telephone, email and through our social media platforms: CONTACT US