COST $20 per ticket or 3 for $50
Tickets are available for purchase online or from the Studio during our opening hours. The raffle will be drawn at our Twilight Umbrella Opening on Saturday 6 April, 5-7pm. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the event.
All proceeds of the raffle will be doubled thanks to Creative Partnerships Australia's Plus 1 matched funding program and will go towards the care and conservation of our collections and the extension of our outreach programs.
Karl Duldig(1902-1986) 'Paris' 1931, Giclee print on cotton rag paper(printed 2016), edition no. 9/50, image size H297mm x W 210mm, Inscription (in pencil) lower left: Karl Duldig, Paris 1931, lower right: 9/50
- Duldig Studio Publications Set
- Heathershaw Pharmacy Pamper Hamper
- Rainy Day Activity Hamper including Van Gogh Sunflower Puzzle
- Gourmet Food Hamper including Kitchenique Kitchenware
- Australian Wine Selection
- Illustrated Hardcover Art Books
- Fine Leathergoods by Johnston & Green